- This event has passed.
Downtown Cajun Cook-Off
Sat, Mar 19 @10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Listen to win tickets w/ TLC in the Morning this week (2/8-2/12)
2nd Annual Cajun Cook-off to support the Child Advocacy Center (Presented By Cunningham Bounds, LLC)
Our goal is to provide a wide range of services in one central location to sexually abused and/or severely physically abused children and their non-offending family members so that they may begin their healing process, and to provide education and training in order to increase the public awareness of child abuse which will aid in the prevention of child abuse.
LIVE MUSIC FROM JAMELL RICHARDSON & THE STEREODOGS
- Ticket Locations:
– The Child Advocacy Center
- – Mellow Mushroom Locations ( Mobile County)
- – BugMaster (Mobile & Baldwin County)
- -Online at cacmobile.org
• 22 Local Teams made of downtown restaurants and bars
• Sample favorite Cajun dishes starting at 10:00 a.m.
• Awards given at 2:00 p.m.
• 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
• People’s Choice
• All proceeds benefit the CAC or help fund services at the CAC
• Billy Bonner with Cunningham Bounds to speak with media
• Sponsors: Presenting Sponsor Cunningham Bounds, LLC, Budweiser-Busch
Distributing, FOX10 News, 92ZEW, Hancock Bank, Louisiana Hot Sauce, Wind
Creek Atmore, Conecuh Sausage, Greer’s, The Lagniappe
• Music on the Bud Light Zydeco Stage with local and regional acts to be announced
• Jason Smith Honorary Chairman, Local Food Enthusiasts and chefs as judges
- Child Advocacy Center
- Downtown Mobile
- Mobile, AL United States + Google Map