So of course there’s research relevant to favorite flavors!
A study from the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago, revealed that distinct personalities correspond with ice cream flavors.
If your favorite is:
- Banana, you are easy going, well adjusted, generous, honest, and empathetic.
- Vanilla, you are colorful, impulsive, a risk taker who sets high goals and has high expectations of yourself. You also enjoy close family relationships.
- Chocolate, you are lively, creative, dramatic, charming, enthusiastic, and the life of the party. Chocolate fans enjoy being at the center of attention and can become bored with the usual routine.
- Butter pecan, you are orderly, a perfectionist, careful, detail-oriented, conscientious, ethical, and fiscally conservative. You are also competitive, aggressive in sports, and the take-charge type of personality.
- Strawberry, you are shy, yet emotionally robust, skeptical, detail oriented, opinionated, introverted, and self-critical.
- Chocolate chip, you are generous, competitive, and accomplished. You are charming in social situations, ambitious, and competent.
What, no Rocky Road??
So of course if your described one way, who would you be compatible with?
- BananaÂ — compatible with all flavors.
- VanillaÂ — you are most likely to be compatible with someone whose favorite flavor is vanilla.
- ChocolateÂ — compatible with butter pecan or chocolate chip.
- Butter PecanÂ — compatible with butter pecan, chocolate and chocolate chip.
- StrawberryÂ — compatible with chocolate chip.
- Chocolate ChipÂ — compatible with butter pecan, strawberry or chocolate.
Powered by Facebook Comments