Paul McCartney named his latest album Kisses on the Bottom, which of course, is an interesting title for a record, but why?
The singer previously said it was a lyric from the 1935 Fats Waller hit “I’m Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter,” which he covers on the album. That might be the case, but Paul is explaining his decision more, telling London’sSunday Times, “I like mischief. It’s good for the soul, it’s always a good idea – if only because people think it’s a bad idea.” Get the album, which includes two new tracks and covers of songs Paul listened to as a child, when it hits shelves on February 7th.
- 92ZEW New Music Chart – Week of 10/21/13-10/28/13
- New Paul McCartney Endorsed Commercial leaked to Youtube
- New Releases this week include Green Day’s ‘Dos’ and Rolling Stones ‘Grrrrr’
- Zew Music Notes: Sir Paul gets honored, again; 30 songs for 30 days to help oppressed women
- McCartney Likes “Kisses on the Bottom”, but why?