Your band could get a gig onstage at the prestigious Hangout Music Festival 2014 with 92ZEW’s Reach for the Beach contest. **
Imagine, your band, onstage and in the lineup for one of the best fests in the world. Think you’re ready to hang with the artists playing the Hangout this year?
If you want your band in, fill out the entry form, and return it to the ZEW with your best jams (without obscenities) via mail or delivery to:
92ZEW – Reach for the Beach Contest
1100 Dauphin St. Suite E
Mobile, Al. 36604.
Entry Deadline: Friday March 21st 2014.
Here’s how it will work:
- Entrys reviewed by panel of five judges comprised of members of the Air Staff of 92ZEW, Festival Organizers, and selected members of the music press.
- Judges will select six finalists.
- Each finalist will open for a national recording artist during one of the six weeks of The Countdown to The Hangout Free Concert Series (30-45 minutes).
- Countdown to Hangout Fest Concerts will be held at The Hangout in Gulf Shores Alabama between April 5th and May 10th 2014.
- Each week of The Countdown to The Hangout Concert Series, scores will be awarded each artist based on a point system.
- The final score will be a combination of points received from judges and the audience at their show at the Countdown to The Hangout.
- Voting process and details are outlined in Reach for the Beach Contest Rules HERE.
- At the conclusion of The Countdown to The Hangout Concert series, all voting will be tabulated and a winner will be annouced Monday, May 12th.
**This competition is open to unsigned artists anywhere in The State of Alabama or within 100 miles of Gulf Shores, AL.
So put the band back together and Reach for The Beach with Hangout Music Festival and 92ZEW.