Bruce Springsteen is giving fans an advance listen to his new album ‘Wrecking Ball’ (available everywhere March 6) with the song of the day campaign. A different song will be streamable each weekday until March 2 at brucespringsteen.net. The Boss also invites fans to stream the entire album Monday, March 5 and Tuesday, March 6.
You can listen to ‘This Depression’ here on Friday only (which is ‘Radio Day’).
More on Springsteen:
- Little Steven’s Rock n Roll Education Efforts Expand
- Rock ‘n’ Roll History Notes and Birthdays, March 20
- Rolling Stones’ final show might turn into a big ol’ ‘SuperJam’
- 3:30 Theme Park songs for November 15
- John Mayer added to Benefit that already features Springsteen and Roger Waters