Three songs that are linked, somehow, someway. First right answer wins a new CD & giftcard to The River Shack, plus title of Smartest in Lower Alabama!
Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Avett Brothers, Willie Sugarcapps in top tuness played. See running playlist, get artist info, thumbs or down and more.
Join the ZEW for another local artist spotlight in its monthly 2nd Tuesday live simulcast.
Props Randy Arthur, Smartest in L.A. Here’s the tunes if you’ like to guess.
- Arcade Fire ‘Reflektor’
- Ben Harper ‘Michelle’
- Shelby Lynne ‘Where I’m From’
Guess the connection of the three tunes.
- World Party ‘Is it Like Today’
- Wave Benders ’12 Days of Christmas (Surf Style)’
- Vampire Weekend ‘Holiday’
- North Mississippi Allstars ‘Rollin’ n’ Tumblin’
- Jack White ‘I’m Shakin’
- Led Zeppelin ‘You Shook Me’
Rex Anderson of Mobile is today’s Smartest in South Alabama, cha cha ching!
Hazah Mitch Crigler wins the crown today for guessing right connection. If you’d like to play, here’s today’s tunes:
- Drivin n’ Cryin’ Â ‘Straight to Hell’
- B-52’s ‘Rock Lobster’
- Black Crowes ‘I Ain’t Hidin’
- The Doors ‘L.A. Woman’
- Jeff Buckley ‘Lost Highway’
- John Hiatt ‘Drive South’
Props to Ernest Hanks of Mobile, today’s Smartest in L.A.
- Kristy Lee Drunk Santa
- Alabama Shakes Goin’ to the Party
- Offspring Worst Hangover Ever
Props to Mobile’s Kimberly O’Shea who’s crowned Smartest in Lower Alabama today.
This year’s Holiday edition of 2nd 2sday, December 10 at Moe’s, you’ll be able to purchase an all locals Holiday CD with proceeds benefitting St. Mary’s Home for Children. As always, it’s a free, all-ages show that is also simulcast on 92.1 FM.
1. Hank Becker ‘Hot Sauce’
2. Cracker ‘Sweet Thistle Pie’
3. North Mississippi Allstars ‘Goat Meat’
Props to Jonathan Davis of Fairhope, today’s smartest in South Alabama.
Sharon Dixon of Mobile is our smartest in South Alabama today. Here’s the songs if you want to play yourself.
1. Dresden Dolls ‘Coin-Operated Boy’
2. Eliot Morris ‘Handmade’
3. Belly ‘Gepetto’
- John Lennon ‘Watching the Wheels’
- Bob Marley ‘Is this Love’
- Train ‘Marry Me’
It took a while to get a winner but Thomas Carpenter of Mobile finally came in with it.
Guess the theme first and win. Congrats Sally Gaines, today’s smartest in Lower Alabama
- Shelby Lynne ’10 Rocks’
- John Mellencamp ‘Paper in Fire’
- Scissor Sisters ‘Take Your Mama’
SONGS ABOUT ALA-BAMA! Alabama Getaway – Grateful Dead Mobile – Marcia Ball The Bottom – Sonny Bama & Ryan Baltrop Angel From Montgomery – Bonnie Raitt Shout Bama Lama –More—
- Ivory League ‘The Monsters’
- David Bowie ‘Scary Monsters and Other Creeps’
- Gnarls Barkley ‘Monster’
Megan Kazmi is today’s smartest in Southern Alabama, first one with the right answer.
DIRECT HITS – The Album – November 11th, 2013 (Island Records) – Features tracks from The Killersâ€™ Four Incredible Albums, Plus Two Brand New Songs. Produced by M83, Already One of the Most Anticipated Collaborations of the Year!
Want to know what new ZEW tunes play the most or seeking a certain song? Well, here’s this week’s top tunes (including 92NEW and Radio Avalon).
Kayla Willis of Mobile is today’s winner of the three song challenge.
- George Thorogood ‘One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer’
- Cake ‘Guitar Man’
- Grayson Capps ‘Poison’
What happens when you cross Billie Jo Armstrong and Norah Jones? Who’s in the running for class of 2014 RnR Hall of Fame