Night at the Museum… where you can meet Civil War soldiers, Elvis, pirates and historical figures from Mobile’s history all under one roof? At the museum of Mobile!
On October 14, when the clock strikes 5, history comes to life.
The Museum of Mobile’s second annual Night at the Museum event will be held on Friday, October14, 2011 from 5 pm to 8 pm. This is a great event for families.
* Talk to historical characters
* Go on a historical scavenger hunt.
* See Elvis, sword fighting Pirates, the Zuri Dance Company and a short play by Comedia Del Arte!
* Hear stories about Mobile History.
* Kids get a goody bag with treats.
Admission is $5 for adults, $4 for senior citizens, $3 for children, and ages 6 and under get in for free!
This event also supports UNICEF. Please bring your pocket change to help fill UNICEF’s orange donation box.
The Museum of Mobile is located at 111 South Royal St.