(via Yahoo news, Associated Press)
Hot on the heels of new album release news and new single release, it’s announced that “The Boss” has been added to this year’s New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival lineup.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will perform on Sunday, April 29. It’ll be Springsteen’s first Jazz Fest appearance since 2006, when he took the stage with his Seeger Sessions project less than a year after Hurricane Katrina devastated the area.
Eddie Vedder and rapper Mystikal also added to the lineup that includes the Eagles, a reunion of the Beach Boys, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Foo Fighters, Zac Brown Band and John Mayer, the Neville Brothers, Al Green and My Morning Jacket.
Hundreds of acts will perform on roughly a dozen stages over two weekends from April 27 through May 6.
Take a listen to Bruce’s brand new tune here –>
- Little Steven’s Rock n Roll Education Efforts Expand
- Rock ‘n’ Roll History Notes and Birthdays, March 20
- Rolling Stones’ final show might turn into a big ol’ ‘SuperJam’
- 3:30 Theme Park songs for November 15
- John Mayer added to Benefit that already features Springsteen and Roger Waters