Florence + the Machine’s new video release stirs up controversy, debate.
Remember way back when Madonna’s religious, racial themed video caused so much controversy, her music and name was pulled from many places, including the Pepsi commercial?
Leap ahead thirty years and the same topics are still taboo as evidenced by the reactions to Florence + the Machine’s new video for ‘No Light, No Light’ (watch it below). Already commented on thousands of times with references that range from the Illumati, to Satanism, to Racism. At this moment, a new comment arrives about every five minutes.
- #Hangoutfest Backstage Video – @DeltaRae Performs and Chats
- #Hangoutfest Backstage Video – ZEW Interview with Rising Star Lissie
- #HangoutFest Video Memories – Foo Fighters in For Cee-Lo, Dave Grohl Describes His Beachin’ Day
- Royal Teeth Bio and Video
- Video – Jimmy Kimmel Proves Some Hipsters are Really Just Posers