- Pink Floyd ‘Run Like Hell’
- Elvis Costello ‘Pump it Up’
- Widespread Panic ‘Walkin’
Props to Carla White of Hill Marine & Refrigeration, smartest in Lower Alabama today.
Three songs, One theme. What is it? Old 97′s ‘New Kid’ Live ‘I Walk the Line’ Beatles ‘Money’ TO SEE ANSWER HOVER with MOUSEÂ Congrats Beverly S. of Mobile who scores the title of Smartest in Lower Alabama today along with new cd from Family of the year and $20 giftcard to The River Shack [...]
1. Blind Melon ‘Tones of Home’
2. Blues Traveler ‘But Anyway’
3. The Replacements ‘Alex Chilton’
Congrats Wriston Helms of Mobile who scores the “Smartest in Lower Alabama” Title today.
Guess the connection: 1. Dire Straits “Industrial Disease
2. NeedtoBreathe “Washed by the Water”
3. Oasis “Don’t Look Back in Anger”
If you missed it and want to play the game, here’s the three songs and winner’s ‘circle’.
Tournament is November 12, benefitting DRCR’s efforts to keep Dog River clean.
3 songs, one theme. What’s the common link of these 3 songs? Sponsored by River Shack beneath Dog River Bridge