Tune in for your chance to win some cool swag with 92ZEW.More...
- Pink Floyd ‘Run Like Hell’
- Elvis Costello ‘Pump it Up’
- Widespread Panic ‘Walkin’
Props to Carla White of Hill Marine & Refrigeration, smartest in Lower Alabama today.More...
Congrats Rick Davis of Grand Bay, smartest in Lower Alabama today. He was first with the right answer of how the three songs are connected.
- Black Keys ‘Ten Cent Pistol’
- The Clash ‘I Fought the Law’
- Warren Zevon ‘Lawyers, Guns & Money’
Congrats Thomas Schellinger, today’s smartest in Lower Alabama. First one to guess how the three songs are connected.
- Bruce Springsteen ‘It’s Hard to Be a Saint in the City’
- Bodeans ‘Good Things’
- U2 ‘In God’s Country’
Three songs are connected somehow. Can you guess the theme?
- John Butler Trio ‘Good Excuse’
- Ben Folds Five ‘Battle of Who Could Care Less’
- John Mayer Trio ‘Who Did You Think I Was’
Three songs, One theme. What is it? Old 97′s ‘New Kid’ Live ‘I Walk the Line’ Beatles ‘Money’ TO SEE ANSWER HOVER with MOUSE CongratsMore...
Beck ‘Devil’s Haircut’
Smashing Pumpkins ‘Tonight tonight’
Jimi Hendrix ‘Fire’
Congrats Lisa Fisher get’s the pretend trophy for Smartest in Lower Alabama today!
Red Hot Chili Peppers ‘Snow (Hey oh)’
Garbage ‘Only Happy when it Rains’
Jimi Hendrix ‘The Wind Cries Mary’
Congrats Jeremy Crutchfield, first one with the right answer of what the common link is.
Congrats Jim Langley of Daphne, the Smartest in Lower Alabama today, was the first person to ascertain what the three songs’ common denominator is. Can You?
- Bonnie Raitt ‘Something to Talk About’
- Jeff Healey Band ‘Angel Eyes’
- John Hiatt ‘My Old Friend’
Angela Fulton nabs today’s trophy for Smartest in Lower AlabamaMore...