CONGRATS Lisa S. of Mobile, the big winner of 92ZEW’s Hangout Festival VIP contest. Thanks Heroes for hosting the giveaway party too and everyone who came to have fun.
ep, that’s right. It could be you lounging poolside, with your free cocktails and eats and friends, with a condo hook-up from Meyer Vacation Rentals. Get up to five entries in the final drawing that’s for ZEW Listeners only (this is not a national corporate radio competition for everyone in the U.S.).
Make sure the QR Code reader app* on your smartphone is up-to-date and join the ZEW on location and/or listen on air for your chance to get qualified.
* Don’t know about QR Codes? A QR code is a box with a bunch of squiggly lines that you can scan with your phone’s camera. When it scans, a registration form pops up. Fill it out and submit. QR Codes are actually very handy. That is how people transfer their contact info to another person’s phone (create a QR Code for business card, show the pic, your new contact scans it). More ways to use QR Codes, sending a text message, website link, facebook page, twitter account and more. There are several websites to create QR codes.
So get to qualifying! Here’s how:
On the Air:
- Contest starts Monday, March 11
- Chances to get qualified once per day, between 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
- Each on-air qualifyer gets their name entered into drawing FIVE times.
- Shane will announce the approximate time to qualify on air each day at 7:20 a.m.
- Listen at the designated time (or all day, which is better) for your cue to call the ZEWlines – 251-433-9236 – and cross your fingers to be the lucky number.
- Listen up for specific location partners where 92ZEW will be broadcasting live with the qualifying QR Code.
- Get your smartphone QR code reader, stop by, click and register.
- Each entry is good for one entry into the final drawing.
- Participants may be registered up to five times.
- See the current schedule of live Hangout Fest qualifying broadcasts below.
Contest Ends March 27 with the giveaway party being held at Heroes USA, March 28, 6-8pm
As always, contest rules could be subject to change, so check back. Good Luck \m/ \m/