Hurricane Isaac Updates from the Baldwin Beaches
What’s happening southern Baldwin County
- Baldwin EMC is reporting that water is covering transformers at The Beach Front and Sun Chase condominums in Gulf Shores,
so electricity has been turned off in that area.
- Fort Morgan Road is under water at mile marker 7.
- Power outages in the Fish River area due to high water.
- Water has been shut off to areas west of Cortez Street on Fort Morgan Road.
- Reports of a tree down on a house in Silverhill.
- Eastbound lanes of the Mobile Bay Causeway closed due to water over road.
- 51 mph wind gust measured at Bankhead Tunnel in Mobile.
Updates courtesy of Suny 105.7